What is the timing of the BSAS mobile service work
Ans : We work 7 days a week between 11 am to 9 pm.
All Mobile, Mobile Accessories
BSAS Mobile Service Technician
“We have a good and best technician and work with full satisfaction”
REPAIR TERMS & CONDITIONS
BSAS mobile service takes great care in processing your mobile, tablet, for the repair and cleaning of its items, we use the safe and best suitable process based on the nature and status of each individual item.
:If you cancel your gadget, then we will not charge you any cost 🙂
:If the customer makes any booking, then no cost will be charged from the customer..
:If a customer is booking or canceling their gadgets, then no one will take any cost from the
BSAS mobile service customer..
:BSAS Mobile Service Payments for services are not accepted by personal cheques..
:The BSAS mobile service customer can take 2 days or more to repair the phone but it depends on the customer whether the phone can wait for his phone..
:If there is a problem with the customer’s phone and he wants to come to us, he can call us on this number call +91 9971550988 or email us also. Bsasmobile@gmail.com..
:While taking the repair phone we will check the phone that there is some other problem or not.
:If you give your phone for repair, then your phone should be turned on
:If the customer gives us the dead phone, if we turn on the phone, then there will be any other problem in the phone, then it will not be our responsibility that the customer gave us a dead phone
:The BSAS mobile service has both the original and copy-spare spare parts, to make sure that the customer has a choice.
:If the customer calls us at home for a dead phone, we will come, but if the phone is not repaired then the BSAS mobile service will cost you 250 rupees.
:BSAS Mobile service warranty only gives to Apple iPhones
:Bsas Mobile service also provides 6 months & 1 Year warranty to the customer.
:BSAS Mobile service will not give any warranty in Hardware repair
:BSAS Mobile service warranty will pay the same things as .display .charging port .Mic.Camera Speaker .Battery .Software .Power Button .Ringer
:The warranty will be found in the same spare which you would like to repairs if you bring any other problem, it will not be in the warranty, the problem that you repair will be only and only the warranty..
:There will be no warranty on going to physical damage or water Damage
:If the phone is water damages then the phone can not be repaired quickly, it may take more than 2 days…
:When we give your phone to you, at that time we will take your signature on the job sheet and you will be the signature proof that what you have repaired in this phone and how much warranty you have and you will have a copy of that job sheet and we have the original If your phone has the same problem again Please bring the Job Sheet with you..
:You can ( swap ) the display of iPhones..
If the glass of your iPhone breaks and the LCD inside is complete, you can also swap your LCD.
One of our engineers will come to your house and your glass will take a broken display and will put you a new display and take your broken display with you, in this way you can swap your iPhone’s display and it will swap only on the original display
:If there is a problem with the warranty, then we will replace the battery and no cost will be taken from you. There will be no warranty of broken battery If the condition of the battery is defective then there will be no warranty
(What is not covered under warranty?)
:BSAS Mobile service does not warrant every problem of mobile. What the problem is that you can see here…
- water damaged phone
- hardware repair
- physical damage
- Copy Spare Parts
- Copy LCD
- Jail-broken devices
Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt.
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
- Cooperate with the BSAS Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true.
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have Knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with BSAS support personnel.
- Software-Data- Backup: You understand and agree that BSAS shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. BSAS strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify BSAS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. BSAS will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by BSAS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Last update 24/6/2019